Friday 7 May 2010

Adhesive Results


On the 29th of April, around 16.00, I attempted my first trial of the stencil idea in my back-garden, on an vertical wall – East London.
The results weren't clear, no sign of a stencil was visible on the 30th of April, neither on the 2nd of May. Which led me to try out my next step on Commercial Road.


8th of May, at 23.00 I sprayed my Adhesive Stencil on a small area on the side walk of Commercial Road E1. The letter forms were directly visible at first instance, but that could be the result of the liquid settling in on the ground.






On the 9th of May, at around 18.00, the stencil was well visible except the top part which was further away from the main road.
And the same for the 10th of May, at around 11.00. The stencil is even darker, but the top part stays not so clear.




No comments:

Post a Comment