Monday 15 March 2010

Session Quatro – Fly-Posters Around East and Notes

I know it's been quite a while that I haven't updated this blog, but a lot has accumulated over the past week. A bunch of freelance work and side projects have all been disrupting my actual unit 14 projects.

But also a lot of progress and diversion has been happening revolving my final projects:
After a quick tutorial with one of my tutors, it has come to our attention that a lot more potential lays in Flyposters rather than Dyslexia and Type.
He mentioned to me, that rumors have it, there's a mob that takes care of this flypostering scheme. So I am pondering on ganging up with this sort of mob and working their ways. Discussing issues around Posters and their deliverance. Pulling out their ideas of what is URBAN ART/URBAN FUN and so on... BUT THIS DOESN"T MEAN THAT I WILL LET GO OF THE DYSLEXIA PROJECT, it will just be a secondary/side project for the unit, where I'll crack on the issues I've wanted to deal with.
















No comments:

Post a Comment